Friday, November 30, 2012

When to Cry for Help...

Among Other Things...

As I grow ever so quickly to the end of the semester I fear that I will have to take the same classes again that I have already once taken. All my assignments for the exception of homework, has come up either an F or a D. I fear for my grade and my future as the ability to progress in my education slowly falls apart. I have no idea what happened this semester but I may have to take the same exact classes again. I look back on these days and think of how I was going to make myself so proud. So strong and able to fight off the demon known as college that I would over come. I have to start asking about my grades and myself. It's ironic. I get most of my games taken away and then my grades drop. Normally distractions suggest poorer grades. Course my distractions have taken on a different form. My form of stress has been suggested otherwise.

I have this stubborn nature. I don't want help at all. Knowing when you should call for help is very important in development for yourself. I have all my classes in a state of failure. I have finally hit rock bottom. Why did I not get help sooner. I was so confident starting out. But alas, I find myself fallen to the bottom put into pain and agony due to my own issues. Fallen from everything.

I have to get back on the road. I have no idea how to get back on track now. With only two weeks left of school I don't believe that there will be a way to get my grades back up. I pray for everyone to due the best, but I also pray that they also know when to say help. I ask if you believe in it to pray for me to know the difference and to say help when I need to. The people I do get help from don't tend to help so... I guess take that as you will.

I couldn't tell you when to ask for help. I tend to wait till I am in desperado. I have to learn this quick. Otherwise, I will find myself here again with no latter out. If I can't succeed in school, I have no chance in hell anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment