Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving is Halloween...

For Turkeys...

I was unable to get internet on Thanksgiving so here was a quick type up I did during that time..


Thanksgiving Blogpost.
It is the unfortunate event that although I have enjoyed my Thanksgiving dinner with my mother and friend Justin, that I do not have internet connection at this time. My mother does not have wifi. I am almost broke by this. But never fear, Supernatural is here to keep me company. Well yes I have Justin but with no chance of being able to update my blog and chat on facebook then I guess all I can say is …. Withdrawal!!

Anyway I joke and kid. This Thanksgiving this year has been very joyful. Things were quite bright and upbeat today. Most Thanksgivings are normally very stressing due to constant need of schedule. For some reason mom has already made this initiative to make me come over to on every even year for the holidays. I wish I could just choose those days. Choose when do to the things that I want to do even if there are consequences. Maybe that’s why God gave us choice, even if sin is attached. He wanted us to choose whether or not to be in his light. That there is such a thing as consequences and the other side. What better way to teach of the dire evil than to give them the choice.
So sorry for being dark, especially for a day that we should all be thankful for things. 


I stopped there due to distractions. Of course ya know... ADHD and all.. XD
Let's pick up here shall we?

I was going on a weird moment there. So I shall not go there.. The rest of the night into friday was interesting. The feast was good and the company was grand, even if he kept falling asleep on the couch. That night after visiting my grandmothers I went with some friends to hang out for black friday. I bought mostly for myself. I got hour movies and a Lady Gaga CD. There isn't much to say on black friday other than the fact I partially hate america for it. It lands on a day after we are to be thankful for the things we have and get mulled late that night for the one thing that someone else doesn't. I have no idea how to feel on this but I will just go with that.

The holidays are bitter sweet. I have my little tree up with blue and silver (might add red and gold) and I still have this .. anquish? I have no idea. The reason I feel this way is confusing. With the issues that I have been getting here at the house lately, it has created a big swirl of emotions and heart ache. Even prior to the recent issues I still found Christmas and the holidays to be a pain. People spend money. People don't know how to spend money correctly.... SOOOO much debt. 



But yeah back on Thanksgiving...

I will simply end on this. 

I am thankful for the following:
1) I am thankful for those whom have my back whether I realize it or not. 
2) I am thankful to live in a place where I have a roof over my head and food on the table
3) I am thankful for a medium that allows me to connect with people all around the world... to people I don't even know.
4) I am thankful I am alive
5) I am thankful for the family that I have whether I am related or not either way. 
6) I am thankful for the fandoms I am a part of from anime to Sherlock to video games.. etc. 
7) I am thankful for the prayers and to whom they go to. 
8) I am thankful that I even have a job even if it doesn't pay much right now
9) I am thankful for the education that I am receiving right now.. even if it's at a community campus
and 10) I am thankful for me and who I am as a person and that I know deep down inside I will try my hardest to be the best person that I can be. That is all I and any one can ever ask for. 



(technically 11) Thank you for reading these posts if you have. It brings me joy that someone wants to listen. May this coming holiday and new year bring great joy to you all..


Happy Thanksgiving!
Peace!
Help support the blog ------>

No comments:

Post a Comment