Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Electoral Votes...

VS Peoples Vote...

I don't understand a whole lot about the voting process. Electoral Votes is something I don't understand in any sense of the term. Just a short blurb.

First off I voted Obama...

Second, I think the Electoral Vote idea needs to go away.. (I am well aware that Romney won the Popularity Vote of the People) From how my friend on Facebook explained it.

"each state is broken down into a certain number of districts, with each district having an electoral college member (ECM). normally, if the majority of a district's votes go for a candidate, then that district's ECM will vote for that candidate. however, they are still people, and can change their district's vote if they feel they need to."

Third, If this system was the system this past election I would hate America right now. Just my thought.. take that as you will.


I do not wish to create hate.. I just want to question if this is ok. Yes this worked for our behalf this time.. but imagine if it was vise versa...  You all would be so pissed.

Thanks for a great battle.. Everyone.. including Romney supporters gets a free ice cream cone all around! Lets Pray for the Next 4 years.. either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment