Friday, February 1, 2013

The Hobbit: A Review (Spoilers)

I very little experience with the Lord of the Rings Series. I walked into this movie with little expectations only because I had no idea what I was putting my foot into. In the first few minutes I can already see relations of the original trilogy, literally. It literally shows the back story already of the elves and dwarves, something I should have expected but didn't. Quite honestly, I don't expect much when I watch a movie like this, or any for that matter. So going into this movie is a bit, blank. Though I don't expect much I still have hopes for it.

Watching up to the point of initial passing out of Bilbo Baggins has proven to be quite a hilarious movie indeed. The scene with them tossing the plates and singing was very fun to watch. By comparison to the LOTR Trilogy, this one is more laid back. There are a lot more happier moments to spare. Not sure If I approve this or not. Though that doesn't hold back the beautiful landscape, camera direction and acting. The music is fantastic as well.

I can't wait for the sequels! Though I am disappointed that it will be 3 movies, I still can't wait to see what Bilbo will get into. I find it interesting, with all the legendary lore. I don't have a lot to say right now so I will wait till all the movies are done first.



Support the Blog!-------->




No comments:

Post a Comment