Sunday, February 17, 2013

Schedules...

Not all of us need them...

There is this big thing in the Aspergers/Autism world, that 'aspies' and 'auties' have to have a schedule. I am under this impression of constant plans and god forbid if the sky turns pink. I don't have those really strong urges to keep a set in stone plan. However, my father thinks otherwise. Apparently, Aspergers means an extreme version of OCD. Really? I am not the slight bit organized. So he wants to enforce a schedule. Ok I have no problem with that. Schedule are good in life. It keeps you organized and well put together. But when your dad is trying to create that schedule for you.. thats just annoying. On top of that, he keeps changing it. Now how am I to get a schedule down to learn things if every other month you keep changing it? That does not help my case.

On top of that, when I had my first ever melt down, when I wasn't allowed to leave the house because the counter wasn't done correctly and missed a few spots and your girlfriend kept me from leaving the house basketball style, you stepped in and stopped the panic. She was coming closer to me and I said stop... She wouldn't. She looked so proud that she did that. You know what though dad? You couldn't calm me down. You just told me three simple words,"Shut up."

Fuck you dad. You apparently don't give a flying fuck about me if that's all you can say. Your girlfriend is allowed in my room.. with YOUR permission. That's bull.

I know he means well.. but he can't keep changing the schedule like this. It just makes it harder to learn a schedule. It's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment