Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh School..

It has finally begun...

So I am into my third year of school and as usual nothing has changed. Even though I am part time, I still keep seeing the stupid people who walk the halls. Granted I shouldn't call freshman stupid (sense I know a few freshman whom are friends of mine and are far from stupid and are not part of this stereotype) but I still see in pretty much all the others the immature nature that is involved and it just makes me agitated. The way they look at people is still that of a child and it is quite agitating. I hope that in other schools this isn't the case but as far as I can tell, this is still the case. I have an unfortunate (yet fortunate?) situation of having two teachers with very thick accents. It is hard to understand them both but my current math teacher is my main focus. Not only is it hard to understand him but he does these weird metaphors. It's not bad or anything its just hard to relate to the metaphors. Personally I feel he has to give it straight and we can come up with our own metaphors.

Back on topic, I find the younger generation full of insignificant brats. Though it is rare to find the opposite, I see many young adults walk the halls with the typical high school "swag". The body language of cocky stuck up brats. It agitates me. This is supposed to be a step up from high school not a second attempt at high school. Even with my math teacher with the heavy accent, I heard a student in the back making snooty comments in the back. Really people? If you don't like it...


Leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment