Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Academic World...

It has been far too long..

So for the few months I have done nothing but try to survive the flanks of life and try to become something of myself. As of right now I have yet to come to a logical conclusion of myself and life. Many things have occurred over the past few months. As of recent I have become a student as The Akron University. I am well aware that I am probably over bearing myself. Going from a community campus to a massive big city campus in little to no time is quite a jump for me.

I also, not quite saying, may have a potential boyfriend. Met him at Colossalcon this summer. He listens to me and knows me so well already. We shall see where it takes us.

I could go on this tangent about education and how teachers just don't get it but I should rest up for now. I hope that I can get back on this writing train.

No comments:

Post a Comment