Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Your Still Here..

But still so far away...


I am not sure why but as of recent my dad has had this very distant feeling. I can see it in his eyes and the way he talks. I have no idea what is going on. I hope to God it is not because of me. In a way, it is very weird for it to be 'my fault'. But I don't deny that it may have something to do with it. He is happy all the time when Mary is around but for some reason when he is just doing his own thing I walk in and he is so depressed. He hasn't said it upright but when his voice trails off and doesn't have the upbeat tone in his voice, I begin to worry. I have finals and this is on my mind along with other things.

I keep feeling like he is drifting. I can't tell if he is sad or just tired. Is he even happy? Was he ever happy with his life to begin with. He seems so sad as of late. I am unsure as to why but it just seems out of place. He doesn't seem himself.

(btw and update on the internet thing.. I have noticed that is not letting up on the situation. I went last night to the bathroom and I left my door open. So what's the first thing my dad does? Goes into my room to see if I have my tower hooked up to the internet, sense he saw it on and everything... Really dad really?)

Any way I must close off so I may go to bed and attempt at kicking the finals in the ass.. Until next time..


Peace!




Help support the blog--------->

No comments:

Post a Comment