Thursday, December 13, 2012

Chickens...

And Misunderstanding...

In the 3rd grade, we had these little baby chicky's that came into our class room. I can't quite remember why we had them or anything but I remember them quite well. I remember they liked to hop out of the kids hands for some odd reason. Maybe they wanted to take flight despite biological boundaries?

Any ways, I wanted to prevent them from falling out of my hands so I held them a certain way. I would clasp them so lightly but let my pointer finger and my ring finger split apart so the head could fit through. Unfortunately one of the students thought I was choking it but when I tried to explain (if memory serves right) some one took it away from me. Thanks f*cker....

Also I remember as a kid we had a small garden at around the same grade and I remember planting a small seed and ... stomping on it. At the time, I remember watching others plant and they would pat it down. Well, I thought that you had to do that I just decided to use my foot with light force. I do not mean that sarcastically.

I get misunderstood all the time. I have no idea how to correct it. It happens all the time. It is, however, a two way street. I misunderstand them just as much as they do me.

I feel so alone because of it and what I believe in gets construed all the time. My words get twisted and people don't listen to me and jump the gun about me.

Any of you ever have those?








Help Support the Blog--------->


No comments:

Post a Comment