Friday, December 7, 2012

An attempt at poetry...

Ah we meet again...


So I just posted another piece on Figment and I am very satisfied with this one even though it does feel a bit incomplete. So here is A Storm in Healing..


      Oh, thunderous clouds from hell you rise, a symbol... a sign... of the greatest demise.
You do more than scare the weak. You fill my soul with a roaring shriek.
You do more than light the skies. You shake the ground and hear the cries.
Warning of danger you cast and emit. There’s something here I must admit.
For fear is what they hear and you see I question why
Must they be timid and shy, while I stand here and embrace this sky.
For those growls and flashes most run and hide
I run to the fields to see the great outside.
I feel your power, that great embrace.
I hold and respect that great true race.
Some have died from your titanic breath.
I spread my arms and fear no death.
And after this far long chase
I feel your tears upon my face.
For you are sad oh great demise
Because I am the only one of your only allies. 



Help Support the Blog-------->

No comments:

Post a Comment