Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Cookies...

And A Really Bad Cough...

(Originally written on 12/22/2012)

I had promised my dads current girlfriend that I would bake cookies. Though I would have to do such fun affairs, I have as of late come down with a bad cough. I was unsure of the proper procedural actions in just simply saying no. I didn't know how to simply say it.

(Posted today)

The cough still continues. I feel like puking when I wake up. It doesn't hurt though. It's clear and doesn't burn. I think I just haven't vacuumed my room in a while. I will have to take note to do it soon. Anyways, I have come to realize the christmas spirit is lacking in my heart as of late. I don't want to become a Scrooge about it but it seems to lack when it comes to Christmas. I hate that too. I hate that it is Jesus's birthday and I feel all so grouchy and emotionless. I feel as though it is a bit difficult as to describe why. One of the theories is because I keep getting mixed responses when I receive and give gifts. Either I get an overly excited or and underly appreciated reaction. I have no idea as to why I keep getting this reaction.

I don't even know why I keep getting these reactions. I am unsure if I can't read what is happening or if that is truly the reaction. I am not sure how to describe it.

I also get the feeling that I receive childish gifts. Though that is up to debate. I see people get things like appliances and expensive electronics. What do I get? Candy and gloves and a bath wrap. Do not get me wrong. I am thankful and all of the gifts I got this year. I love receiving gifts from people. I am forever greatful. It's just that people perceive me as a child. I want to be treated like an adult. But I guess that wont happen for a while.

Any ways, I am not feeling well so I will head off. Not feeling well sure does stink on Christmas. I used to have that as a kid. Well anyways, Happy Holidays... Merry Christmas... Happy Yule.. No matter what you celebrate! Goodnight and may this year be very well this year.



Help support the blog------->   

No comments:

Post a Comment